The latest HMRC Employer Bulletin includes useful updates for employers as enter the new tax year.
The Bulletin includes articles on:
- end of year reporting for payroll and reporting benefits in kind
- P9 Notice of Coding and the system of in year tax code adjustments known as Dynamic Coding
- new rules for termination payments made on, or after, 6 April 2018
- Scottish income tax changes
- a reminder to those paying the Apprenticeship Levy to spend their Levy on Apprenticeship Training
- National Minimum and National Living Wage increases from 1 April 2018.
If you have read the HMRC bulletin and you would like help with payroll contact us.
Other relevant articles:
- Minimum wage rates due to rise- should you be paying more?
- Paid holiday leave - a luxury or an employment right ?
Useful external link: Employer Bulletin