Covid-19 continues to raise many questions, one of which being on the subject of Professional Fee Protection.
Clients who have subscribed to our Professional Fee Protection service, which covers professional fees in the event of an HMRC investigation, also have unlimited access to a legal support helpline. The team are fully briefed to support legal questions related to COVID-19 and help guide you through this difficult period.
You will require the access code which was provided with your subscriber summary when calling the legal support helpline on 01455 255 269.
If you have not already subscribed, we strongly recommend you consider this for peace of mind that you will not incur any unwanted professional fees in the event of an HMRC investigation and utilise the additional benefit of the legal support helpline.
If you would like to subscribe or require the access code, please contact Steven Strawther for more information.
Please be assured that we are ready to help.
Other related news:
- Help and support- our Covid-19 Hub
- Help for the Self-Employed
- Business Interruption Loan Scheme
- Our offices may be closed, but you can still contact us
- Statutory Sick Pay FAQs
- Job Retention scheme
- VAT Payments deferred
- Support and options for business right now
- Ready to stand together with our clients
- Time to pay arrangements
- Changes in IR35 rules delayed until April 2021
- Our services through Covid-19
- Grants and Business Rates Support