Download a copy of the AISMA Winter 2021 NewslineThis quarter's issue contains articles covering the following topics;
- Continuing continuity of care in a changed world
- Social prescribing PCN funding is a welcome bonus
- Cutting tax payments on account and 'repairing' returns
- Whistleblowing and Covid-19: key considerations for GPs
- Incorporating in 2021 - a look at the latest guidance
If there is anything contained in the Winter 2021 Newsline that you would like to discuss in more detail with a member of the healthcare team, then please do not hesitate to contact us for advice on 0114 2671617 or 01246 559955.
Other related news:
- R&D Tax relief in the Healthcare sector
- AISMA's 25th Anniversary edition Newsline
- Have you acquired several pensions during your working life?
- Download your copy of the Shorts 2020 Tax Saving Guide
- The AISMA Autumn 2020 Newsline