Welcome to the latest newsletter from the Shorts Innovation Taxes Group (ITG) containing current and topical ITG news items that we hope may be of interest.
The Government continues to promote tax breaks for innovation, such as Research & Development (R&D) and Patent Box Tax Reliefs, specifically aimed at providing companies with tax incentives to innovate.
Many local innovative businesses are not claiming or are under-claiming these reliefs and are therefore paying too much tax. The ITG exists to ensure that local businesses claim their full entitlement to these Government backed tax reliefs.
Issues covered in this edition include:
- Information on our Free Innovation Taxes Group Seminar
- R&D Tax Relief - 5 Reasons to Claim
- Our Simple 2 Step Approach to Patent Box Tax Relief Claims
- Tax Savings when Creating Algorithms
- What costs can be Included in R&D Tax Relief Claims?