Shorts are delighted to add to the list of award achievements during 2018, having been confirmed as a finalist within the Excellence in Professional Services category at this year's Sheffield Business Awards. The presentation ceremony will take place in the Ponds Forge International Sports Centre, on the 29th of November.
The Excellence in Professional Services award acknowledges the professionalism and attention to detail exhibited by Shorts and our exceptional team. The judges took into consideration three criteria when choosing this year's finalists;
- The level of growth over the last three years and plans for the future
- Details of how excellence within the sector has been achieved
- Evidence of new and innovative services introduced over the last year
During the evening a total of 14 awards will be presented and Shorts are once again proud to be sponsoring the Business Person of Person of the Year; an award which recognises individuals who make a significant contribution to the success of a business. The shortlist for this category has also been confirmed including;
- David Capper from Westfield Health
- Allan Ogle in charge of Cash for Kids (Bauer Radio's Cash for Kids Charities)
- Jonathan Seaton at Twinkl Educational Publishing and
- Chloe Watmore at Thermotex Engineering Ltd
Andy Irvine, Shorts' Managing Partner comments "Being shortlisted as a finalist at the Sheffield Business Awards is another fantastic achievement for Shorts. To continue receiving recognition for our work in this way is testament to the quality and strength of the team we have built and the quality of the service that we are providing to local businesses."
2018 continues to prove an incredibly successful year for award nomination for Shorts, following wins at the Yorkshire Accountancy Awards, Insider Media Dealmaker's Awards and being finalists at the British Accountancy awards and Derbyshire Times Business awards.
Good luck to all those shortlisted and we look forward to seeing you on the evening.