In light of the latest advice issued by the government on Monday 16th March, we have issued the following statement:
“The health, safety and wellbeing of our team and clients is of upmost importance. We have been continuing to monitor the situation regarding Covid-19, and following government advice issued on Monday 16 March, we have advised our team, where possible, to work from home with immediate effect.
Business will continue as usual despite these latest developments, team members have all the necessary technology to enable agile and secure working, meaning they are still able to engage with and service clients from home as they would in the office. This might include conferencing meetings or one to one telephone calls.
Our offices in Chesterfield and Sheffield remain open unless otherwise directed by the government, therefore if you are an existing client or have a new business enquiry please don’t hesitate to call us on 01246 559955 or 0114 2671617. Should one of our offices close we have the ability and technology to transfer functionality between the two.
We will continue to monitor the situation and are regularly updating employees with the latest advice and guidance from the government.”
Other useful links:
- Help and support- our Covid-19 Hub
- Help for the Self-Employed
- Business Interruption Loan Scheme
- Professional fee protection - legal support helpline
- Our offices may be closed, but you can still contact us
- Statutory Sick Pay FAQs
- Job Retention scheme
- VAT Payments deferred
- Support and options for business right now
- Ready to stand together with our clients
- Time to pay arrangements
- Changes in IR35 rules delayed until April 2021
- Grants and Business Rates Support